Thursday, May 19, 2011

Interesting dream.

So I think it might be prudent to post a dream I had this night.

The dream entailed that my fiance and I inherited and or owned an abandoned former US Missle silo complex. We lived under ground in a remote off the grid location. My better half was getting very angry at our living arrangements so i tunnelled out a new room that we piped via fibre optic natural sunlight and built a cave projector config to simulate any and all environments. This included temperature, breeze, smell, etc...


This made her exceptionally pleased with our living arrangements which led to her giving me the okay to building a underground oxygen farm/ hydroponic food farm that we could trade sell to our fellow mole people. ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it chill, NWS comments or other barnacles are not recommended. And remember the ears have walls... dont post comment's that you might regret. http://www.ibls.com/internet_law_news_portal_view.aspx?s=latestnews&id=1790