Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Full time RV living in cold weather.

I have been contemplating taking the plunge and purchasing a RV and living in it full time to cut my living expenses.

So far i have come across a few drawbacks about this.

#1. My climate can get rather cold. some points of the winter it can get bellow 0 and often not get above the teens.


#2. Legal addressing. A few of my services will not deal with PO BOX's.

#3. Sewer, Fresh water, electrical, gas hookups. Electrical is easily solved with solar and wind turbines. Water, sewer, and gas is another thing. I might be able to build a reactor for my sewer waste put depending on local codes might not be acceptable.

#4. Then my motorized bicycle obsession.... were to have my shop, and storage area...


Cold weather Full time RV camping link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it chill, NWS comments or other barnacles are not recommended. And remember the ears have walls... dont post comment's that you might regret. http://www.ibls.com/internet_law_news_portal_view.aspx?s=latestnews&id=1790