Friday, January 17, 2014

Daily affirmation of gratitude to the universe.

Daily affirmation.

I am thankful for my immediate and extended family and friends. You have absolutely no idea how much you all mean to me regarding your emotional, spiritual and intellectual support that you enrich my life with.

I am also extremely thankful for all the good times along with the hardships life offers us. For the sweet little things in life to the contrast the hardships give to us by helping us truly realize how sacred the good times can be for us all.

I am ecstatic for all the opportunity this year will afford my wife and I.  In particular the earth centered experiences and the reliability of discovering ancient wisdom of our for-fathers and mothers along with building onto this amazing foundation of sustainable life practices.

Cheers to the brave new world we are creating day by day by planting the seeds of peace, love, respect and light. May you germinate in the fertile soils of the human spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it chill, NWS comments or other barnacles are not recommended. And remember the ears have walls... dont post comment's that you might regret. http://www.ibls.com/internet_law_news_portal_view.aspx?s=latestnews&id=1790