Friday, January 31, 2014

All the world needs is love

I was fortunate to grow up in a loving service oriented household. I wish I could give that same opportunity to everyone as it just might solve a lot of this worlds problems. 

From self centered fearful actions like War, famine, intolerance, and idle hands. 


War can be avoided, those in need can be feed by those with more then enough, and if people had something to be passionately as well positively motivated for the world might just end up being a better place to leave to the following generations. I do not intend to throw a negative light on the current world but this is one of the primary reasons why i have avoided having a family and developing my career until now.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it chill, NWS comments or other barnacles are not recommended. And remember the ears have walls... dont post comment's that you might regret. http://www.ibls.com/internet_law_news_portal_view.aspx?s=latestnews&id=1790