Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Applications for Graphene ink and printing on Hemp fabric.

I am starting to think I really need a Job. With all this idle time I have been watching a lot of documentaries about Nikola Tesla and some of the founding fathers of modern science.

I may be damning myself but felt inspired to pray today for inspiration and to unlock the flood gates of inspiration and or help me to put myself in a similar mindset of these great pioneers.

I guess you might say BE VERY FREAKING CAREFUL what you ask for as now I have strange headache and my eyeballs ache due to some ideas I have going on right now.


The first thing that I did today after the caffeine and nicotine started to kick in was to adapt part of a wire shelving unit my wife recently decommissioned. I had originally used it as a stop gap measure to keep the family cat from eating the fish in my beta aqua-ponics system.   Today seeing the fish were being digested by the cat I figured ill strip some of the insulation and solder a single wire to the structure and ground it out through my multi-meter and then place it in front of various household electronic devices.



I really wasn't able to get and voltage readings by i was certainly able to get anywhere from .001 - .006 amps in front of my sharper image ionic breeze air purifier with each major crackling discharge of the unit. With that said its starting to get the gears going on how many different applications this can benefit such as medical sensory devices, spooky communications devices, and electric vehicles.

Take that a little further there are some very interesting things you can do with something as simple as carbon in a particular form called "Graphene". Graphene is a "new" amazing wonder material that can be made from burnt trash, graphite pencils applied to sticky tape, It can also be suspended in a ink like solution.

That ink like solution can be printed with minimal effort with common off the shelf components like the tons of ink jet printers thrown away every week by people not being able to afford a simple ink cartridge refill kit.

Graphene printed on fabric.


With that said why not simply purchase or roll there own graphene ink solution and start printing there own circuitry directly to a non-conductive medium comprised of either synthetic or for the bigger kick something biologically sustainable like cotton or preferably Hemp cloth?

There are countless applications for this technique. Particularly smart aerospace fabrics for adaptable smart aircraft wings and tails, spooky smart books, and wireless energy velomobile skins to keep down weight of having a load of SLA's or roasting ones flesh with a hint of lithium. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it chill, NWS comments or other barnacles are not recommended. And remember the ears have walls... dont post comment's that you might regret. http://www.ibls.com/internet_law_news_portal_view.aspx?s=latestnews&id=1790